- Arrival and installation of participants and members of IICFIP
- Arrival of various guests (administrations, private sector companies, civil society organizations, media, liberal professions, etc.)
- Arrival of representatives of diplomatic missions and development partners
- Arrival of members of the government and assimilated
- Arrival of the President of the Republic’s Representative.
- Welcome Speech of Prof Kelly M. Kingsley, representative of IICFIP
Prof Kelly M. Kingsley • 10:00 to 11:45 • Conference Room
Opening ceremony and workshops
- Speech of the President of the IPCSF Board of Directors – Professor Rama SUBRAMANIAM
- Speech by the representative of the President of the Republic
- Safety instructions
- Family picture
- Interviews with medias
- Visit of the Exhibition stands
- Break • Strategic methods of intelligence collection, Processing and use of emotional intelligence, in fact finding expedition
- Dr. Col. Igwe Ibemere Mike, Nigeria.
• Presentations • 11:45 – 12:45 • Conference Room
Speaker: Dr. Wele Elangwe, USA
• New inroads on forensic investigations in higher education: tackling fraud and corruption -lessons from the US Dr. Wele Elangwe, USA.
• Dr. Wele Elangwe • 1:00 – 2:45 • Conference Room
Helge Kvamme, Norway
The mechanism of foreign bribery implications and the growing threat of International money laundering.
• Helge Kvamme • 3:45 – 4:00 • Conference Room